Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update-a-mundo

I know I have not posted in a long time. I honestly thought that I'd done a post of this type or put up those info-box things in the side bar to give a heads up for those who might wonder what happened to this blogger.

Anyways, here are the two reasons why I haven't blogged in a long time:
  1. Too busy with year twelve/IB (that's the American equivalent to being a senior).
  2. In the past two/three months I've only read two YA books. SHOCKING D:
So basically I've had no time to read which leads to not really having something to write a review on, especially when I don't have time to blog?write/type/miaow a review.

It is very likely, I'll not be able to frequently post reviews until I actually finish high school (which is in November!). Or maybe I will time to time when I procrastinate.

Thank you to everyone who still follow/read this blog. 'Tis appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chicken can see you >_>